SCHOOL COUNSELLING PROGRAM:
Professional School Counselor (Psychologist) will be visiting in a scheduled timing on hourly basis. The no of visits will be decided by the counselor based on the no of cases.
Psychologist cum Special Educator will facilitate the students on different levels on educational Aid. Special education students can reach their highest potential in structured environments that afford them a strong sense of security, a positive attitude toward learning, and incentives for desired performance.
LIFE SKILLS PROGRAM
Life skills are usually associated with managing and living a better quality of life. They help us to accomplish our ambitions and live to our full potential.
Any skill that is useful in your life can be considered a life skill. Tying your shoe laces, swimming, driving a car and using a computer are, for most people, useful life skills.
- At school or university, one needs study skills
- For buying a house, negotiation skills may be needed
- Employability skills are required to get a job
- When you have a job, leadership and presentation skills may be useful, along with a whole host of other skills.
- To start a family, parenting skills are needed. Also time management and organising skills are likely to become important.
- Other important skills like conflict resolution, stress-management and problem solving skills are needed throughout life.
FOR ENQUIRY : 98400 42265 / 99402 21212